Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful people of Broke and Bookish.
This week's topic: Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
I am that person who cries at everything, so it doesn't really take much for me to start tearing up a bit. I cry reading books, watching movies, etc. I even teared up watching The Expendables. Like really now. Considering how I cry at everything, I decided to slightly change this week's topic to books that made me cry.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Lets be real here. Who doesn't have this on their list?
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I just had a lot of feelings about St. Clair, okay?
3. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
I was sitting in the LAX airport when I started breaking down. NO SHAME.
4. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Did anyone else cry themselves to sleep after finishing this series? No? That's cool.
5. The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
I actually don't remember crying while reading this, but apparently I did because there are some tear marks.
6. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Many of you know that I've read Where She Went at least 10 times now, and I can tell you by page when the water works begin.
7. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
I was not expecting to tear up while reading this, but it happened... on the bus.
8. With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
I just don't handle series finales well.
9. Champion by Marie Lu
It's more of that "end of the series" feels. I was just not ready for this amazing series to end.
10. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
"Kiss Me, Hardy. Kiss me quick!" That is all.
Recommend me your cry-worthy reads. Which books are on your list?
Leave a link to your Top Ten post with your comment, and I'll be sure to stop by.