It was incredibly difficult to pick only 12 of my favorites from this year's reads! Did anyone else have a hard time over this? These picks were all published this year and are listed in no particular order.
1. The Crimson Crown by Cinda William Chima
This was a flawless ending to The Seven Realms series! ALL THE STARS FOR YOU, CINDA. My emotions were everywhere when I realized I'll never read any more stories about these characters.
2. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
I can't say too much or else I'll spoil, but my goodness this book was amazing. If you haven't read Daughter of Smoke and Bone yet then you should. Seriously. Go read it.
3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
I've been raving about this book to everyone throughout the whole year! I absolutely love EVERYTHING about Grave Mercy.
5. Arcadia Awakens by Kai Meyer
It's a mafia story people!
6. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
CHILLS. I didn't think it could get any darker, but it did. I still look behind me when I walk because of this book.
Slow claps for you, Trish Doller. Slow claps all around.
8. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
I wanted to grab some plane tickets and go backpacking to all the beautiful places that Kirsten described.
9. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
Noah & Echo <3 That is all.
10. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Absolutely LOVED how family played such a huge part in the story.
SO MANY EMOTIONS. I'm pretty sure a bunch of bloggers have been raving about this including myself.
SO. MUCH. AWESOME.
What were YOUR favorites of 2012?