It's another year of high school for me.
It's actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be. But I always end up like this after school:
A couple days ago, I was asked how I manage blogging and school at the same time. Unfortunately, I still haven't figured out how to handle both. I am truly amazed by bloggers who are going to school and are still updating their blogs. High-five to you amazing people. So instead of answering the question myself, I went out and asked fellow bloggers how they are handling this.
1. Julie - Bloggers [heart] Books
2. Benji - The Non Reluctant Reader
3. Jen - A Reading Daydreamer
4. Ishita - The Reading Fish
5. Zareen - Reach for the Stars
6. Willa - Willa's Ramblings
7. Bailey - IB Book Blogging
8. Monica - Cover Analysis
9. Meredith - Mint Tea and a Good Book
10. Elena - Novel Sounds
11. Sam - Paper Cuts
12. Eileen - Singing and Reading in the Rain
13. Audrey - Holes in my Brain
Anna from Literary Exploration did a great discussion post on how she manages blogging, school, work, and life. Be sure to go check it out here.
Pssstt! Guys, guess what. I just remembered that Audrey (Holes in my Brain) and I share the same birthday, and that our birthday is today! Be sure to tell Audrey ( @pinkcreamsoda ) happy birthday!