It is now BookExpo America (BEA) week! Since I won't be attending the actual event
I'm participating in Armchair BEA. For more information, visit Armchair BEA.
1. Who are you?
- Name: Vy (pronounced just like the letter "V")
- YA book blogger
- High School Student
- Lives in the lovely state of Oregon
- Favorite Genres: High Fantasy, Paranormal, and Historical Fiction
- Enjoys being emotionally damaged while watching The Vampire Diaries
2. What are you currently reading?
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
3. What literary location would you most like to visit?
St. Vladimir’s Academy from The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. It's where all the cool vampires go.
4. If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be?
Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Why? Just because.
5. Have your reading tastes changed since you started blogging?
YES! Before I started blogging I was only reading paranormal, but now thanks to
everyone's recommendations I've widened my reading preferences.
|Design credit: Nina of Nina Reads.|
Are you participating in Armchair BEA? Feel free to leave a link with your comment so I can visit!