1. One Book You Didn't Get To In 2011 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2012?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingI've been meaning to read this book for a while now.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2012?
This is so hard to choose! But here are a few sequels:
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Mara Dyer #2 by Michelle Hodkin
- Shatter Me #2 by Tahereh Mafi
- A Want so Wicked by Suzanne Young
- The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting
3. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging In 2012?
I really want to continue to blog! That's my #1 goal. I would also like to try to review books after I finish them. My reading goal is now 150 books by the end of 2012.