Top Ten Bookish Pet Peeves
(Books, Book Stores, Covers, etc...)
2. When I get a library book that has been trashed.
3. Dog-earing pages
4. Stickers on books. They leave a gross sticky residue after you take them off. (An example from Jamie)
5. Too small of prints in the book.
6. I'm not sure why this bothers me so much but when there are blank pages in the back of the book. I wouldn't mind if it was only 1-2 pages but 3-4 pages is a bit too much. Does anyone know what it's for?
7. I love a good love triangle, but sometimes authors can over due them. Sometimes it's more like a love square or a love polygon.
8. Covers are always a work of art, but sometimes it just doesn't tie into the book.
9. Twilight was a very successful book and I know a lot of people love it but comparing every great book to Twilight is a big peeve. Not every single author who writes about vampires is copying Stephenie Meyer.
10. Sometimes I get disappointed when I read a book that has been hyped and I don't like it. (Does this count as a peeve?)